Last Date: 11/09/2019.
Applications in plain papers are invited along with prescribed Bio-Data Form given below from the intending candidates of Indian Citizens as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for preparing panel list of Advocates consisting 3 (three) names of eligible Advocates for each F.T. for appointment as Assistant Government Pleaders in respect of Foreigners’ Tribunal Court No. 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 8th, 9th & 10th under Dhubri Sub-Division.
Name of post: Assistant Government Pleader
No of posts: N/A.
1. The applicant must be an Indian Citizen as defined under Clause (5) of Indian Constitution.
2. The applicant must possess Degree in Law from Govt Recognized University and be a Member of Bar Council/ District Bar Council.
3. The applicant must have 7 (seven) years’ experience as Advocate/Pleader.
4. The Minimum age for engagement as Assistant Government Pleader at various Foreigners’ and Tribunal in Assam is 35 years.
* The tenure of Assistant Government Pleader shall be of 2 (two) years at a time and renewable only after satisfactory performance and a consultation with concerned Member, Foreigners Tribunals.
How to apply: One copy of recent passport size photograph to be properly pasted on the right corner of the bio-data Form. The last date of receiving application Form is 11.09.2019.
The name of the post applied for should be written in Bold letter in the envelope containing the application form and it is to be addressed to the Deputy Commissioner, Dhubri. The applicants will submit the application at Administration Branch D.C.’s Office, Dhubri.
Advertisement Details: Please check here .