Walk-in Date: 19/09/2019.
NEIGRIHMS Shillong will be conducting walk-in-interview on 19th September 2019 (Thursday) for the post of Junior Resident Doctor (One year tenure) from 11:00 am onwards in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018.
Name of post: Junior Resident Doctor
No of posts: 34 (UR-17, EWS-3, OBC-5, SC-8, ST-1)
Age: 30 years. Upper age relaxation as per Govt rules.
Pay: Rs.56, 100/- plus NPA and other allowances as admissible under rules.
i) A medical qualification included in the Schedule – I & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the Part – II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
ii) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
iii) Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
How to apply: Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration along with all educational and supporting documents between 09:30 a.m to 10:30 a.m on 19th September 2019 (Thursday) in the Conference Hall, NEIGRIHMS Guest House, Permanent Campus, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong.
They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed the following relevant documents duly attested:-
- Two recent passport size photo
- Certificate of Date of Birth (10th certificate)
- Certificate of SC/ST/OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) certificate from the competent authority if applicable.
- MBBS passed Certificate
- MBBS Marksheets
- MBBS Attempt certificate
- MBBS Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Registration Certificate for MBBS
- NOC from the present employer (if employed)
- MCI Eligibility certificate for the candidate(s) passing from foreign medical Institution).
- Result of screening test for Indian national with foreign Medical qualification issued by the National Board of Examinations.
Advertisement Details: Please check here .